Safety Guarding is our Business
Worker safety is a mandatory requirement in today’s industry. Belt Conveyor Guarding prides itself on supplying customized safety products and solutions that protect workers. Belt Conveyor Guarding is a pioneer in the North American guarding industry and has evolved into a preferred turnkey custom guarding provider. Our innovative products are worker friendly and can be quickly installed to minimize downtime. Belt Conveyor Guarding is synonymous with Safety, Quality and Ingenuity.
Our Solutions will benefit you by…
- Eliminating workplace injuries
- Improving your productivity
- Decreasing fines, citations and costly shutdowns
- Extending the life of your equipment
- Ensuring compliance
- Mining & Minerals
- Power Generation
- Oil & Gas
- Pulp & Paper
- Water & Waste Water
Helping You Attain ZERO.
GuardSmart™ is a series of email safety tips & techniques sent to all of our contacts, both on our email lists and our social networks. They are short & to the point, and will cover all kinds of safety issues and topics.
GuardSmart™ – Helping You Attain ZERO
Click here to read the articles
Designed specifically for Grinding Mills. Customizable designs for quick installation and maximum effectiveness.
Belt Conveyor Guarding’s unique V-Belt Guards (Sheave Guards) are ideally suited for a variety of applications.
Belt Conveyor Guarding has innovative coupling guards that will protect your workers and improve your productivity.
Easy to install return-idler guard using four bolts onto existing return roller hole pattern.
Upcoming Tradeshows and Conferences
- February 1-3: Industrial Safety Seminar, Regina, SK Booth 51
- February 3-5: NDSC’s Conference, Bismark, ND Booth 502
- February 15-18: SME Annual Meeting and Exhibit, Denver, CO, Booth 2319
- April 7-9: South Central Joint Mine Health & Safety Conference, Dallas, TX Booth 1
- April 21-23: Electric Power Conference & Exhibition, Rosemont, IL, Booth 235
- April 28-29: Partners In Prevention 2015 Health & Safety Conference & Trade Show, Mississauga, ON, Booth 150
- May 4-7: AISTech Conference and Exposition Cleveland, OH Booth 1248
- June 3-5: Elko Mining Expo, Elko, NV Booth 7405
- June 9-11: Global Petroleum Show, Calgary, AB, Booth 7405
- September 15-16: Oil Sands, Fort McMurray, AB Booth 3418
- November 5-7: Southeast Mine Safety, Birmingham, AL Booth 22